||Capital Cost Estimator |
| ||Preliminary Economic Assessment |
|The Capital Cost Estimator develops PEA level estimates to construct the process plant and ancillary facilities. Costs such as pre-stripping, mining fleet, owner’s costs, etc are developed by engineers in the appropriate disciplines. These costs are included as line items into the Capital Cost Estimator to produce a total initial capital cost estimate.|
|To develop the PEA capital cost estimate for the process plant and ancillary facilities the following are required:|
- Proposed process flowsheet(s). The basis for the flowsheet(s) needs to be supported by metallurgical test work.
- Equipment list identifying all Major equipment items and ancillary facilities.
- Vendor quotations for items over a nominal value of US$50,000. The database associated with the Capital Cost Estimator may be used as a guide to expected prices.
- Areas for ancillary buildings (administration, laboratory, security, etc.).
- Distances for access roads within the project; excludes in pit haul roads and ramps.
- Costs for major pipe runs.
- Costs for major power lines.
- Other relevant costs.
|Copyright © MQes Inc. All rights reserved. Website by MQes|